Interested in bringing your business to Branson Landing?
Director of Real Estate, HCW
First Vice President, CBRE
602 735 5640
Broker - HCW Realty
221 Branson Landing Blvd
Branson, MO 65616
• Branson Landing is a $435 million – 95 acre public/private project spanning 1.5 miles of waterfront on the beautiful Lake Taneycomo, adjacent to historic downtown Branson, Missouri
• Mixed-use property with over 450,000 square feet of retail, including luxury condominiums, the Hilton Promenade and the Branson Convention Center and Hilton Hotel
• Anchored by Bass Pro Shops and Belk with a strong mix of national retailers including, Brighton Collectibles, H&M, Build-A-Bear Workshop, , Chico’s, Francesca’s, J.Jill, Justice, Kirkland’s, Soma, Victoria’s Secret, The Children's Place and more
• Cantina Laredo, Salt Grass Steakhouse, Joe’s Crab Shack, Black Oak Grill, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Bass Pro Shop’s White River Fish House and more, provide a variety of dining options from quick-stop favorites to leisurely and fine dining
• Branson Landing offers many attractions in additional to live shows at the Fountain; Arcade City, 7D Dark Ride Adventure, Main Street Lake Cruises, Parakeet Pete's Waterfront Zipline and Ballon Ride, Mirror Maize and more!
• Unique property layout provides a waterfront boardwalk – animated with live entertainment and a $7.5 million water spectacular, synchronized to light, sound, music and fire
• Branson, Missouri hosts over 8 million visitors annually, with 91% of those visitors also shopping while in town.
Landing Fact Sheet
• Branson Landing Brochure
• Branson Landing Map
• Branson Landing Newspaper
Our RMUs are located up and down the Promenade and are easily accessible to our customers. They provide a wonderful branding opportunity for any business. We have also added a new style RMU to the program this year so we have several locations and two cart styles to choose from.
Branson Landing has a mall owned kiosk in Town Square available for rent. Drawings of merchant owned kiosks can also be submitted for review.
Occasionally we will have an inline store available for rent. These locations can be used for retail/office space and are rented out on a temporary basis. This is a great opportunity to try out a concept before making the commitment to a long term agreement. Please contact the management office at (417) 239-3002, to see what spaces are available.
Branson Landing is a great place to hold your next event. We have worked with all sizes of groups to host their special event at Branson Landing, like;
· 5K Runs
· K.Swiss Ironman
· Tour of Missouri
· Fishing Tournament Weigh Ins
· Fund Raisers
· Car Shows
· Motorcycle Shows
· And More!
Branson Landing is a very beautiful, unique and special venue, where Weddings Can Take Center Stage with the help of Branson Dream Weddings! If you are interested in having your wedding and/or reception at Branson Landing in front of the breathtaking $7.5 million water and fire spectacular and beautiful Lake Taneycomo, give us a call and we’ll help you make your special day – one you’ll never forget. For more information please call 417.234.3419 or visit bransondreamweddings.com today!
Q. What is the pricing structure?
A. There is no set pricing structure for specialty
leasing. There are several factors that determine
pricing which include product, estimated sales,
time of year you will be operating, location and
comparable costs of like products in other malls.
Once your application is reviewed and accepted,
you will be provided with pricing information.
Q. What are the term dates that carts are available
A. The RMU program is open from March through
December annually. If requested, carts are still
available for rent in January and February.
For information on leasing a RMU Cart or Kiosk contact:
Ed Olson, Assistant General Manager